Multiple IF/AND/OR/ Functions

Hi! I thought I had figured this out... but midway through making changes, realized that it's still not working quite as effectively has I thought. I'm currently using the below formula to change the Offer Phase parent row from "In Progress" to "Complete" if the following conditions are met:

• If the Offer phase in row 770 (representing a task for Team 1) is either "Complete" or "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team" AND if the Offer Phase in row 775 (representing a task for Team 2) is either "Complete" or "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team". If True, offer phase should change to "Complete", if false to "In Progress"

It's working as expected for the following scenarios:

• Both Rows have status - "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team" (Changes to Complete)
  • Both Row have status - "Complete" (Changes to Complete)
  • Team 1 has status "Complete", Team 2 has status "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team" and vice versa (Changes to Complete)
  • Team 1 has status "Complete", Team 2 has status "In Progress" and vice versa (Stays as In Progress)

It's not working as expected in the following scenario:

• Team 1 has status "In Progress", Team 2 has status "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team" and vice versa (Changes to complete)

Current Formula:

=IF(OR(AND([Offer Phase]770 = "Complete", [Offer Phase]775 = "Complete"), OR([Offer Phase]770 = "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team", [Offer Phase]775 = "Reviewed: No Action Required From Team")), "Complete", "In Progress")

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• That worked beautifully!! Thank you!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!