SOURCE_SHEETS Report Inclusion not working?

Hello,

We are trying to get the array of sheets using a GetReport with the SOURCE_SHEETS as part of the include and it always returns null.

We are using the C# api.

Is this a bug or are we doing something wrong? see code below:

ReportInclusion[] include = new ReportInclusion[] { ReportInclusion.SOURCE_SHEETS };

Report report = Smartsheet.ReportResources.GetReport((long)r.Id, include, 1, 1);

thanks

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Derek Morden

What you've written looks to be correct, and I've tested this on my own Report and it should return the source sheet ID and name.

However, I've checked in with our Product team and there is currently a known bug with this specific request if the Reports or Sheets were originally created as a copy of a different item, and then the original item was deleted. Although I don't have an ETA for when this may be resolved, please know that our team is actively looking into this and are aware of the issue.

Otherwise, if you're sure that neither the Report nor the Sheets were created by being copied from another item, you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support (here) with screen captures of what you've tried, the full code copied, the Report name, and the source sheet names or URLs.

Cheers!

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Derek Morden

What you've written looks to be correct, and I've tested this on my own Report and it should return the source sheet ID and name.

However, I've checked in with our Product team and there is currently a known bug with this specific request if the Reports or Sheets were originally created as a copy of a different item, and then the original item was deleted. Although I don't have an ETA for when this may be resolved, please know that our team is actively looking into this and are aware of the issue.

Otherwise, if you're sure that neither the Report nor the Sheets were created by being copied from another item, you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support (here) with screen captures of what you've tried, the full code copied, the Report name, and the source sheet names or URLs.

Cheers!

Genevieve