Numbers won’t add up on construction template?

01/20/21
Answered - Pending Review

It has to be easy? Or the way I copied and pasted?

It’s the template for construction estimate? Some of my numbers won’t total-and the very top number for total for entire estimate won’t populate?

Tags:

Answers

• Paul NewcomePaul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you able to provide a screenshot? What formulas are you using?

thinkspi.com

• Omg yes Paul!! Thank you so much!!

All

of my numbers add up? Except they won’t al tally to the final at the top??

I can give you my phone number?

I am flabbergasted man-just don’t know what to do? Can’t get any help from smartsheet-

• =sum(children)())

little pink in between children and last blue )

• Any ideas?

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Johnny1313

I'd be happy to take a quick look.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, [email protected])

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• I had to of copied and pasted something wrong? All was well and the. one particular line-expenses, just won’t add up? Or the top number will not total correctly? I am just using a template? not even a sheet? How do I share with you? Like my screen?

• I emailed smartsheet-no response-no phone number-just can’t believe they would expect someone to learn this with no questions?

• Emailed you the pictures? Am I suppose to be even filling in these templates? without making a sheet?

• The subheadings are suppose to equal the total at top right? Mine is way off?

@Johnny1313

Excellent!

Glad we got it working!

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Paul NewcomePaul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭

What was the issue?

thinkspi.com

@Paul Newcome

It was the hierarchy.