Branding Update Requests

Can I add my logo to the update request so that they look similar to the automated alerts?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Scott Yohe

Yes, you'll have to change the account settings or the workspace settings where the sheet is located.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• I've already done this. All the sheets and alerts have the custom branding except for the Update Requests.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Scott Yohe

You'll have to change it manually on all the created ones before you made the change to the account.

Did that work?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• M_Ben
    M_Ben ✭✭

Hi @Andrée Starå,

I think I'm experiencing this too, but I don't see that the solution above was confirmed. I'm sending automated update requests as part of a workflow, but the update requests do not look nearly as clean and "branded" as the other auto-alerts I'm generating. My logo was previously uploaded to the workspace, and the workflow generating the update requests is new (under construction now). What other account setting should I look at?

"you'll have to change the account settings or the workspace settings where the sheet is located."

Thanks!

• nikki.hill
    edited 10/13/21

@Andrée Starå

Hello, I'm in the same predicament. The 'send alert' emails are branded with our company logo at the top; however, the 'send update request' emails do not include our logo. I'm unable to determine a fix for the discrepancy. Any solutions? I'm concerned end-users will mistake the unbranded update request emails as spam.

Thank you!

• NateP
    NateP ✭✭

I'm having the same issue. Update requests do not have our logo, but normal notifications do. Customers are either contacting us asking if the update request is legit or not using it at all and possibly worse, flagging it as spam or unsubscribing. It's even worse that the email header says my name via smartsheet which many of our clients don't know my name or smartsheet and no branding is present anywhere. Anyone can write a company name in the subject line so I doubt I'll have much response on this very important update request (taxes).

• I am having this issue too. Is there any resolution on the way?

• NateP
    NateP ✭✭

Still waiting on a resolution to this. Update request look very generic without the logo and coming from a "Name via Smartsheet." I have to do a lot of manual emails now because customers who don't know my name specifically often ignore spammy looking emails.

• I am also experiencing this issue. I am unable to apply our branding colors or logo to the update request form that we use to collect feedback on our ticketing system. Has there been any progress on this?

• Simon Wilcock
    Simon Wilcock ✭✭✭✭

Yes, same issue for me. I have branding on all my systems and sheets but not on the Update Request for some reason.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!