Combining Multiple IF(AND) Formulas.

02/23/21
Accepted

I have studied the Smartsheet Community boards but am unable to get my formula to work. My goal would be to combine the following rules into 1 formula:

1. If the "% Complete" column is 100% then leave the "At Risk" flag unmarked.
  2. Mark the "At Risk" flag if the "Start" date was passed and the "% Complete" is less than .1 (10%)
  3. Mark the "At Risk" flag IF the "Finish" date has passed and the "% Complete" is less than 1 (100%)

Please see attached screen shot showing my columns and Formula

Thanks in Advance!!

Best Answer

• Bassam.M KhalilBassam.M Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/23/21 Accepted Answer

Hi @Kendrick Hanny

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula and convert it to column formula:

=IF(AND([email protected] < TODAY(), [% Complete]@row < 0.1), 1, IF(AND([email protected] < TODAY(), [% Complete]@row < 1), 1, 0))

screenshot show the result

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for other Smartsheet Community members to find this solution or help to answer their questions.

Answers

edited 02/23/21 Accepted Answer

Hi @Kendrick Hanny

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula and convert it to column formula:

=IF(AND([email protected] < TODAY(), [% Complete]@row < 0.1), 1, IF(AND([email protected] < TODAY(), [% Complete]@row < 1), 1, 0))

screenshot show the result

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for other Smartsheet Community members to find this solution or help to answer their questions.

• Wow! Thank you! Worked great.

edited 02/24/21

@Kendrick Hanny

You are welcome

@Genevieve P

Thank you for accepting my answer 🤗

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil