IF #INVALID OPERATION

Hi I am using this formula to define Health of the project with symbols in the summary sheet

=IF([Gap vs SMS]15 >= 14, "Yes", IF(14 > [Gap vs SMS]15 >= 0, "Hold", IF([Gap vs SMS]15 < 0, "No")))

Formula works ok, but when I copy to other sheets, a few of them appear with invalid operation and I can´t find what could be different.

any ideas?

Thanks!

Rosario

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/17/21

Hi @Rosario Barros

I hope you're well and safe!

Make sure the column names are correct, and then try something like this instead.

=IF([Gap vs SMS]@row >= 14, "Yes", IF(14 > [Gap vs SMS]@row >= 0, "Hold", IF([Gap vs SMS]@row < 0, "No")))

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi! Thanks for your reply. That doesnt seem to be issue. Right now, i realize that the formula only worked when the result was under yes...for the rest is showing me invalid operation..

is the formula wrong?

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!