Help w/ IF formula
Hi team – I have the following columns:
I want to only have the RISK AGE column show a number (count of days) if the STATUS = ACTIVE.
If the STATUS = INACTIVE then the RISK AGE column needs to be blank.
- STATUS – drop down menu (Active, Inactive)
- DATE RISK IDENTITIED – date
- DATE OF LAST RISK REVIEW – date
- Risk Age – formula currently used: =IF(ISBLANK([Date Risk Identified*]1), "", IF([Risk Status*]1 = "closed", "", IF(ISBLANK([Date of Last Risk Review*]1), TODAY() - [Date Risk Identified*]1, TODAY() - [Date of Last Risk Review*]1)))
- This appears to be working as needed HOWEVER, Smartsheet will not allow me to convert the column to a formula
Appreciate the help on this.