Looking for Smartsheet API developer

Can someone help me figure out a good place to find someone who will help me with the Smartsheet API to be able to push and pull data into/from other systems?

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @International Renewals

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you describe your process in more detail? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi,

I have worked on some very complex projects involving the Smartsheet API in the past and would be glad to help you out.

Feel free to email me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers and Have a great Saturday,

Andrew

• Thank you - yes. I essentially need to pull information from one system (not SS) into my SS, and then be able to push it back after it's been worked on. The other system is not mine - rather is a client who has asked for this feature so that they do not have to deal with manually sending and receiving information to/from us.

I understand that the specific API will depend on their system as well, but their developer will take care of their end - I need someone who can assist me with creating the API on our end that can do the work for SS.