Urgent help needed on 2 formulas

Hello,

We had an incorrect data uploader workflow wipe out our entire sheet. I was able to recover the data from support, but still need to rebuild some of the formulas that did not come through (weren't column formulas). I have the basics of this one, but am missing something as it shows as unparseable.

(1) We want this formula in a column to pull in the date that an employee was credentialed by the major payor in their assigned region. If there is not a date in that major payor column, the credentialing column should remain blank. Here is the formula I drafted:

=IF(Region@row="Bay Area", BHPN@row, IF(Region@row="Central Valley", BHPN@row, IF (Region@row="Sacramento", BHPN@row, IF(Region@row="Pacific Northwest", [Kaiser NW]@row, IF(Region@row="Ohio", [United Behavioral Health / Optum / UMR]@row, IF(Region@row="Southern California", NPA@row, IF(Region@row = "Georgia", [Anthem BCBS]@row, IF(Region@row="Colorado", Medicaid@row, “”))))))))

(2) We want this formula in a column to show the status of the employee using 3 date columns. If 1 of 3 of the date columns are blank, or 2 of 3 of the date columns are blank, the employee status would be "in process", and if 3 of 3 date columns are not blank, the employee status would be "ready".

I would love any help this community can provide. Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

• bcwilson.ca
    bcwilson.ca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Sorry I have to run to a meeting to look at your first one but this should be the answer to your number 2

=IF(COUNT([Column2]@row, [Column3]@row, [Column4]@row) < 3, "In Process", "Ready")

Answers

• bcwilson.ca
    bcwilson.ca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Sorry I have to run to a meeting to look at your first one but this should be the answer to your number 2

=IF(COUNT([Column2]@row, [Column3]@row, [Column4]@row) < 3, "In Process", "Ready")

• Thank you so much! This worked :)

• Regarding the first formula, I also tried this but it didn't work either. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!

=IF(Region@row=””,””, IF(Region@row="Pacific Northwest", [Kaiser NW]@row, IF(Region@row="Ohio", [United Behavioral Health / Optum / UMR]@row, IF(Region@row="Southern California", NPA@row, IF(Region@row="Georgia", [Anthem BCBS]@row, IF(Region@row="Colorado", Medicaid@row, BHPN@row))))))

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!