Document Builder Question

Ashlee
Ashlee ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Good Day,

I am doing some mapping within Document Builder and one of my columns always seems to get left behind. I have moved the columns around and no matter what I do 1 column is always left off the list. Is there a limit to the amount of columns you can map on a fillable PDF??

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ashlee

I tested on my own sheet and I was able to replicate what you're experiencing as soon as my sheet had over 12 columns. This then appeared to always have the end column missing from the mapping window, since after 12 columns I needed to scroll to see all possible options and my final column wasn't at the bottom.

However, then I zoomed out in my browser by 10% and the column appeared. Is it possible that your final column is also hidden in based on your browser's zoom? Let me know if zooming out has resolved your issue!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ashlee

I tested on my own sheet and I was able to replicate what you're experiencing as soon as my sheet had over 12 columns. This then appeared to always have the end column missing from the mapping window, since after 12 columns I needed to scroll to see all possible options and my final column wasn't at the bottom.

However, then I zoomed out in my browser by 10% and the column appeared. Is it possible that your final column is also hidden in based on your browser's zoom? Let me know if zooming out has resolved your issue!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• SueinSpain
    SueinSpain ✭✭✭✭✭

I had the same problem, last column is there but hidden and you need to zoom out to pick it up or hovver really low to snag it

Sue Rogers

AmerisourceBergen - MWI Animal Health

Business Analyst