=COUNT(DISTINCT(COLLECT question

I am trying to show a field that displays Submitted or Not submitted based on a criteria. This is the formula =COUNT(DISTINCT(COLLECT({Summer Weekly Paper Work}, School@row, {Summer Weekly Paper Work end date}, date(2021,6,11), {Summer Weekly Paper Work Range 1}, "approved" + {Summer Weekly Paper Work Range 2}, <>"Declined"), "Submitted", "Not Submitted")). I keep getting 1 as a result but i am looking for Submitted or Not Submitted.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Javier Vazquez

Hope you are fine, Please add a copy of your sheet or a screenshot (after removing or replacing any sensitive information). This will make it easier for me to provide the appropriate answer to your question.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

β˜‘οΈ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A screenshot with sensitive/confidential information removed, blocked or replaced with mock data as needed would be very helpful.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!