How to make synchronized dropdowns?

06/30/21
Answered

I would like to learn how to insert in my forms a dropdowns synchronized with a column from other page.

It would resolve a lot of mistakes introduced in the forms.

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Fernando Almansa

I hope you're well and safe!

A solution that would be perfect for this use case is the premium add-on, Data Shuttle.

More info: 

Is that an option?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• thank´s for the anser.

But it´s too much for my single problem.

In just need take all de values from a sheet´s column and use it in a downdrop. All in Smartsheet, not from other programs or sistems.

I have my sheet´s clients, so, I wont the name´s clients in a downdrop of othe sheet

Something like the contact list

• thank´s for the anser.

But it´s too much for my single problem.

I just need take all de values from a sheet´s column and use it in a dropdown. All in Smartsheet, not from other programs or sistems. 

I have my sheet´s clients, I want all the client´s names in a dropdown of othe sheet

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fernando Almansa

Happy to help!

Unfortunately, the other only options would be the Smartrsheet API or a 3rd-party option.

Would any of those work?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.