IF Formula

I need to add an IF to the formula below to include that IF { Forecasted Gantt Report Range 1} is greater than {Actual Gantt Report Range 1} then the formula should be = ({Actual Gantt Report Range 1}/({Forecasted Gantt Report Range 1})

**Basically just flipped.

=IFERROR(SUM({Forecasted Gantt Report Range 1} / {Actual Gantt Report Range 1}), "")

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Shannon Lacerda 

Hope you are fine, Please add a copy of your sheet or a screenshot (after removing or replacing any sensitive information). This will make it easier for me to provide the appropriate answer to your question.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Unfortunately I cant, also the formula is referencing from 2 separate sheets, and just for reference the cells are referencing dollar amounts.

Thanks so much for your help

=IFERROR(SUM({Forecasted Gantt Report Range 1} / {Actual Gantt Report Range 1}), "")

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Shannon Lacerda 

i will try to understand from you here.

did you mean that when { Forecasted Gantt Report Range 1} is greater than {Actual Gantt Report Range 1} in each row you want to sum only those rows?

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!