CONTAINS issue

Tricia Banks
Tricia Banks ✭✭✭✭

Here is my formula:

=COUNTIFS(Undecided:Undecided, =1, [Projected Renewal?]:[Projected Renewal?], CONTAINS("Likely", @cell))

The problem is that it is also picking up those the contain "Unlikely" as well. How do I fix the formula to not count the "Unlikely" renewals?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Tricia Banks

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula:

=COUNTIFS([Projected Renewal?]:[Projected Renewal?], HAS(@cell, "Likely"), Undecided:Undecided, @cell = 1)

the following screenshot shows the result:

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

β˜‘οΈ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Tricia Banks

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula:

=COUNTIFS([Projected Renewal?]:[Projected Renewal?], HAS(@cell, "Likely"), Undecided:Undecided, @cell = 1)

the following screenshot shows the result:

PMP Certified

β˜‘οΈ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Tricia Banks
    Tricia Banks ✭✭✭✭

Yes!! That worked great. Thank you so much!

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Tricia Banks

Excellent, I will be happy to help you any time.

PMP Certified

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!