Create an automation to move dynamically copy a row to a new sheet

Hi,

So I am currently working on the system where I can dynamically copy aggregation of some data from master database to another sheet.

1. We set up a master database on project level to collect data from form submission, this sheet contains all data from all projects for every quarter. The projects delivered by two delivery agencies, so we set up filter sheets based on delivery agency as well
  2. We wanted to set up a delivery agency based sheets which aggregate some data from the master data sheets that automatically add new new row/submission for each quarter. This sheet will also have extra columns to allow delivery agencies assessment via dynamic view.
  3. The third sheet will be a program level sheet which pretty much similar with the second sheet but aggregate all projects from all delivery agency.

At the moment I create 2 metric sheets for each level of assessment, the first sheet will record a date for each reporting quarter and copy the row to another metric sheet that link to dynamic view.

Is there easier way to do it?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Titania Suwarto

I hope you're well and safe!

That's probably a similar structure that I would use without knowing all the details.

Have you explored using WorkApps?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!