Conditional Formatting

Options

I am working with a ton of different sheets, about tasks that are being complete or not. I am trying to have conditional formatting where it would be easier to see the tasks that are needing attention compared to those that are complete. I have found this to be very tedious because I am having to go through each column and format each one to highlight when it is not complete. Is there an easier way to do this without it being so time consuming?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 08/10/21
    Options

Hi @Sam Kerr

I hope you're well and safe!

There might be a workaround that could help.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 08/10/21
    Options

Hi @Sam Kerr

Hope you are fine, you have so many options to make your live easier, if you like i can design a full solution for you please call me :

My Email : Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!