Workflow not working

I've created a workflow. It worked for several months and stopped working. It was created to move data to another sheet when a field is populated with "archive." The trigger is setup to run at 11pm every night. I can manually move records by right clicking and selecting to move the data. But, I cannot get the workflow to move the data. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Tammy

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tammy Turanchik

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @Tammy Turanchik

I agree that it would be helpful to see screen captures! (But please block out sensitive data).

Is it possible that the destination sheet is either reaching capacity, or that someone has deleted it? Do you get an error at all in the Workflow? Can you post a screen capture of what the workflow looks like?

Thanks!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• The following workflow is scheduled to run daily at 11pm ET.

It was running for several months and then stopped on 5/2. It will not run anymore. I tried creating another workflow on the same sheet and that workflow will not run either. There is no error message. And, I don't see any evidence in the Activity Log that the workflow ran or errored. Reaching out to see if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks,

Tammy

• Hi @Tammy Turanchik

Is it possible that the Archive Sheet that you're moving the rows over to is "full" or has reached a max limit of rows? If that's not the case, please reach out to Smartsheet Support with these screen captures, the workflow ID, the sheet name or URL, and the destination sheet name or URL.

Thanks!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!