Automation for Updating Metrics Data on Dashboard

I have data that rolls up into a Metrics sheet.

I currently have metrics, by month, displaying on my dashboard

The data is currently manually update, by month.

Is there a way to automate the change in month, subsequently updating the data displayed, i.e. volumes?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ngoc L.

I hope you're well and safe!

Not sure I follow.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree!

Thanks for your quick reply!

Here is the detailed process:

1. Employees input information into a Smartsheet form. Information collected includes the date the checks were processed, the type of checks process (daily and month end), and the # of checks processed. This information is collected in the form's sheet.
    2. The information from the sheet is rolled up into a metric sheet, which sums up the total daily and month end checks received, per month. (First metrics screenshot).

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!