Update Existing Report Delivery Schedule

I have a report that goes out once a week. I used the send as attachment>Delivery option to set it up. I cannot figure out how to see the scheduled deliveries I've set up. So if I wanted to update the delivery frequency, for example, or remove a recipient, or in my specific example, remove a duplicate delivery schedule I accidentally created, I can't figure out where to go to see/modify my existing deliveries.

Best Answer

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @USB Mike

If you are looking at updating the recurrence of your report delivery,

• With the report open, click File > Send as Attachment to display the Send as Attachment window.
    • In the window, next to Delivery, click the Schedule link.
    • Recurrences will appear in the right panel of the Send as Attachment form. To edit or delete recurrence, click the arrow next to the description of the recurrence.

Please visit the link below for additional information on this!

Cheers~

Krissia

Answers

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @USB Mike

If you are looking at updating the recurrence of your report delivery,

• With the report open, click File > Send as Attachment to display the Send as Attachment window.
    • In the window, next to Delivery, click the Schedule link.
    • Recurrences will appear in the right panel of the Send as Attachment form. To edit or delete recurrence, click the arrow next to the description of the recurrence.

Please visit the link below for additional information on this!

Cheers~

Krissia

• @Krissia B Thank you! I actually tried that initially but I was on the wrong report which is why I didn't see anything 🤯