Identifying a ticked checkbox in an =IF formula for a Health column

Options

I have the following formula so that if an Account column checkbox is checked the health status (which are symbols) column is blue. And I want the health to show Red, Green, or Yellow if the Account column checkbox is not checked by varying degrees of days before the price sheet due date. I put this in, but it says "#Incorrect Argument". May I ask someone to look over the formula?

=IF(OR([Account has Updated Renewal Added to TL]@row = "", [Price Sheet Deadline]@row = ""), "", IF([Account has Updated Renewal Added to TL]@row = 1, "true", "false", "Blue", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row >= TODAY(20), "Green", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row < TODAY(18), "Red", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row < TODAY(20), "Yellow")))))

Best Answer

• Anupriya
    Anupriya ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The error is because of the "True", "false" that was added to the formula.

Try this instead

=IF(OR([Account has Updated Renewal Added to TL]@row = "", [Price Sheet Deadline]@row = ""), "", IF([Account has Updated Renewal Added to TL]@row = 1, "Blue", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row >= TODAY(20), "Green", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row < TODAY(18), "Red", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row < TODAY(20), "Yellow"))))

Answers

• Anupriya
    Anupriya ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The error is because of the "True", "false" that was added to the formula.

Try this instead

=IF(OR([Account has Updated Renewal Added to TL]@row = "", [Price Sheet Deadline]@row = ""), "", IF([Account has Updated Renewal Added to TL]@row = 1, "Blue", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row >= TODAY(20), "Green", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row < TODAY(18), "Red", IF([Price Sheet Deadline]@row < TODAY(20), "Yellow"))))

• Carrie Tortorella
    Options

Thank you - that worked!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!