Summary Report

Options

I am trying to create a report that summarizes my Mods per week. I tried putting a Summary in the sheet and then creating a report with this data. Problem I would have to create a summary for each week (52). Then I would like to have the same with the Item totals per week. I did create a column with week totals for Mod and Line. Also, when doing the summary report sheet, it puts the data horizontally and I would like it to be vertically.

Do you have any ideas?

Answers

• Sandhiya07
    Options

Hi @Stephen Hindes ,

I hope you are Good and Safe!

I'm sorry I'm not getting exactly.

So we need total mods and items for a particular week after that I'm not getting.

Could you please explain exactly what you need so that will analyze how we can achieve that.

Thanks,

Sandhiya P

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Stephen Hindes

I hope you're well and safe!

• I'd recommend creating a so-called Master Metrics Sheet that totals the weekly values, and then you could use that for the report.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week & Happy Holidays!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Stephen Hindes
    Options

Andrée, i like your idea, but not sure how/what do do.

if do have a column that gives me Weekly totals, monthly totals (mods and lines) and a column that has the Week number, Month number. i have a column that contains the mods, but may have 10 rows with the same date. This is why i created a column that gives me the weekly and Monthly totals.

i though i may have to create another grid state sheet but not sure if this is the correct one.

i would enjoy any help you can give me.

• Stephen Hindes
    Options

i got it figured out, i started another sheet and used this formula. I used this for my Lines and monthly totals, but had to set a different range for each one.

=SUMIFS({EPG MS Bill Range 2}, {EPG MS Bill Range 1}, Week@row, {EPG MS Bill Range 4}, Year@row)

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Stephen Hindes

Excellent!

You're more than welcome!

Happy Holidays!

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!