VLOOKUP Across Sheets

Options

Hi,

Looking for some help from the SS gurus out there, VLOOKUPs across sheets this time. This is the syntax I have at the moment.

VLOOKUP({Data Entry - Stage 3 Range 1}[Variant SKU]@row, [Variant SKU]1:Tags2, 1, false)

Below are the source columns for the lookup, within our Data Entry - Stage 3 sheet.

We would use Data Mesh, but there is already quite a complex formula within this column. The full column formula is below for reference;

=[Invoice number]@row + ", " + Supplier@row + ", " + [Internal Identifier]@row + IF([Margin Scheme]@row = 1, ",Margin") + ", " + Childrens@row

Plus the additional vlookup.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Simon Potton

I hope you're well and safe!

At a glance, the ranges don't look correct.

I'd be happy to take a quick look.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Simon Potton
    Options

Hi Andree,

Thanks for the message, I have emailed across some more information, look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks again,

Simon

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!