Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Gantt Chart Navigation

ozgur kaya
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

When I set the timeline of Gantt Charts to "Primary heading: Weeks" and "Secondary heading: Days" I cannot past the last process step while scrolling on the X Axis. Is there a way to do that? A little bit more freedom on the X axis navigation would be welcome.

Tags:

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Ozgur, could you post a screenshot to show us what you are referring to? 

• Hi Travis; and many thanks for the quick reply. I meant something like that:

Gantt_chart_navigation.jpg

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Thanks Ozgur! If your Gantt chart is cutting off the display label to the right of a Gantt bar, you can work around this by creating a task at the bottom of the sheet, enter a start date which is just beyond the date where the longest label ends in the Gantt chart, and enter a duration of 0. This will create a diamond milestone symbol in the chart and stretch out the viewable area. You may need to adjust the date on this milestone to get the display just right.

This discussion has been closed.