Automatic workflow not working

Options

I am trying to set up a recurring date to be entered into the sheet using automatic workflow (photos enclosed)

I want to be able to type in "blah blah blah" into the event name column and have it repeat every month on the the third sunday.

What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@renogawj

Can you give us more information, maybe show your entire trigger? Your pictures don't really jive with your description:

I am trying to set up a recurring date to be entered into the sheet using automatic workflow (photos enclosed) I want to be able to type in "blah blah blah" into the event name column and have it repeat every month on the the third sunday. What am I doing wrong?

It looks like your triggering this on the first Wednesday of the month starting on ? to look for rows where Event Name = blah blah blah, and to then set the values of those other cells. However your description says you want a recurring date to be entered into the sheet.

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!

• renogawj
    Options

More information on the event. Apparently, it's every Sunday from May until November from 0700 to 1400. We want to be able to enter it on the smart sheet with all the information once and have the recurrence show up on subsequent dates. I think I got into the weeds a little with my pictures