Why do i need to login to dynamicview to see my dynamicview reports in worksapp on my mobile

Hilbert Kok
Hilbert Kok ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

The users have collaboration licenses for the mobile worksapp but need to seperatly lig in to see the dynamicview reports. That is not user friendly and also unexpacted.

thx for your support

Hilbert

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Hilbert Kok

This is currently expected behaviour when Dynamic View is embedded on a Dashboard using a Web Content Widget; the user viewing the Dashboard is required to log in to Dynamic View through the widget before it displays the data relative to that login. Please let the Product team know of your feedback through this form, here!

If your plan has access to it, I would suggest using a WorkApp instead of a Web Content Widget. You can add a Dynamic View as a Page in a WorkApp which will not require the user to log in every time.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Hilbert Kok
    Hilbert Kok ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Genevieve,

Thx for your response. I have created a workapps. but have embedded a dynamic view in it. Are you saying I need to completly rebuild the solution in Workapps?

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Hilbert Kok

My apologies! I completely missed that this was in a Workapp.

In your screen capture I see that the Dynamic View is set as a Web Content Widget in a Dashboard. This is where your users will need to log in each time.

However you can set a Dynamic View in a Workapp as it's own, full Page instead, using the Web content link under "Add pages":

Cheers,

Genevieve