#Unparseable error in Baseline

Hi everyone,

I was using smartsheet, suddendly i notice in baseline i got #unparseable error in variation column but i dont know why. i already check and evrything looks right, even baseline is locked so is imposible to edit some data from those columns.

Somebody has been in same situation?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Hi @David Rodriguez

I personally haven't seen this happen before in a Variance column when Baseline is enabled; even if you type text into the actual Date Fields, the Variance should show blank instead of an error. I also am unable to replicate what you're seeing, since Baselines lock Project Columns from being edited.

This issue is unexpected behaviour; please reach out to the Support team with this screen capture, the sheet URL, a screen capture of the Project Settings open to show the columns you're using, and a screen capture of the Activity Log from the date that this error showed up (you can find the date by checking the Cell History of the cell in the Variance column). They'll be able to troubleshoot this with you in a private channel where you can share more details.

Thank you!

Genevieve

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!