Dynamic View Dashboard

Hello! I was wondering if a functionality in Dynamic View exists that would pull data in from multiple sheets and put it into one view so a person wouldn't have to access different views to see tasks assigned to them. Thanks!

Best Answer

• SJ Sellers
    SJ Sellers ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You can achieve this by using a report that includes your multiple sheets. In the filter settings, create a condition so that Contact Column should be "Current User". This is easiest if all your Contact Columns have the same column name, but it can be done even if that is not the case with a little more work.

I do this all the time, and it is one of my favorite features of SmartSheet. People only need to go to the Consolidated Report to see everything that is assigned to them, regardless of the sheet it is contained in.

Answers

• SJ Sellers
    SJ Sellers ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You can achieve this by using a report that includes your multiple sheets. In the filter settings, create a condition so that Contact Column should be "Current User". This is easiest if all your Contact Columns have the same column name, but it can be done even if that is not the case with a little more work.

I do this all the time, and it is one of my favorite features of SmartSheet. People only need to go to the Consolidated Report to see everything that is assigned to them, regardless of the sheet it is contained in.