Get Row from Several Sheets

Options
Chris Mondeau
Chris Mondeau ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 09/11/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi All,

I was curious if anyone has a scenario/sample willing to share where trigger event is when any row across several sheets.

I've seen similar workflows built in Power Automate and in Zapier, but nothing specific in Bridge yet. I'm assuming there's some things to consider around the rate limits if it's monitoring all sheets in the account, so would be curious on some tricks/best practices to avoid any workflow delays.

Thanks!

Answers

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers
    Options

You can setup multiple triggers for one workflow. So, it's not elegant but you could setup a trigger for each sheet that you're watching, and have all those triggers point to the same workflow.

Another option, depending on how your data is setup, would be to setup a "trigger sheet" that either uses formulas to watch for changes in other sheets, or setup the other sheets to push rows to the "trigger sheet" when changed. It might get pretty unwieldy depending on how many sheets and rows you're talking about, but it would give you one sheet to trigger one trigger in Bridge.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN