Creating a report of projects with tasks due in the next x days

I need to create a report that will report all projects that have tasks due in the next (for example) 10 days. It appears that it can be done but, the directions say to start on the "Analytics Page". I cannot find anything that tells me where to find the Analytics Page. Am I approaching this incorrectly? We work in the legal profession where deadlines are so critical. Please help me get started.

Thanks, Jerry

Best Answer

• Kevin Smith
    Kevin Smith ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Jerry

Quick question for you, do you have multiple project schedules that you want to report against?

What you want is possible with one or more project sheets.

Start with the Create button on the upper right and select Report

Then choose

Row Report

From there choose the sheet with the project OR the sheets with the projects

From here you maybe good but we can certainly provide more but you would choose the columns next, then filter the way you want EX: Finish (Due Date) in the next 10 days

You can do more with Grouping, Summarizing, and Sorting if needed as well.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you ah

Thank you,

Kevin

Happy to help if I can.

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer)

Answers

• Jerry Tutt
    Jerry Tutt ✭✭✭

I also, need to list the upcoming due tasks for each of the identified projects.

Thanks, Jerry

• Kevin Smith
    Kevin Smith ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Jerry

Quick question for you, do you have multiple project schedules that you want to report against?

What you want is possible with one or more project sheets.

Start with the Create button on the upper right and select Report

Then choose

Row Report

From there choose the sheet with the project OR the sheets with the projects

From here you maybe good but we can certainly provide more but you would choose the columns next, then filter the way you want EX: Finish (Due Date) in the next 10 days

You can do more with Grouping, Summarizing, and Sorting if needed as well.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you ah

Thank you,

Kevin

Happy to help if I can.

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer)

• Jerry Tutt
    Jerry Tutt ✭✭✭

Yes, I do have multiple projects. I have upward around 25 various projects.

Thanks,

Jerry

• Jerry Tutt
    Jerry Tutt ✭✭✭

Kevin,

Thank you so much for your assistance. I never would have figured this out. Ithink this is really going to help. Actually we have 40 active various projects. I'm still working with it.

Thanks again, mate! You deserve a badge!

Jerry