JIRA tickets getting duplicated

jpineda
jpineda ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I noticed that all tickets I have in a smartsheet got duplicated at JIRA, I am not sure what I did to create duplicates in JIRA. I re-run the Smatsheet connector as the data I was getting at the Dashboard increased 2x.

I did not recall doing any change at the smartsheet. Thanks

Best Answer

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @jpineda,

If after reviewing your Jira Connector workflow configuration and the specific run history you still find that the ticket duplication was unexpected based on the configuration at the time the workflow ran, if you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

When doing so, please make sure to include captures of all the sections in your Jira workflow and, if possible, a copy of the Workflow Execution file that you can obtain from the Run History after clicking on the specific run event (listed under "last run") and selecting "Download Workflow Execution Support Info" as show below:

Cheers, 

Julio

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @jpineda,

If after reviewing your Jira Connector workflow configuration and the specific run history you still find that the ticket duplication was unexpected based on the configuration at the time the workflow ran, if you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

When doing so, please make sure to include captures of all the sections in your Jira workflow and, if possible, a copy of the Workflow Execution file that you can obtain from the Run History after clicking on the specific run event (listed under "last run") and selecting "Download Workflow Execution Support Info" as show below:

Cheers, 

Julio