Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Google Team Drives

Options
Stefan Kubinec
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Is there any plan in Smartsheet to improve adding attachment as a link from new sharing type in TEAM DRIVE from G Suite?

Tags:

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi Stefan—

We currently don't have this functionality, but we're always looking for ways to integrate Smartsheet with other tools. Send your idea and use case directly to our Product team with the Product Enhancement Request form under Quick links on the right.

• Holly Magnuson
    Options

Would also love to see the integration with Team Drive.  It appears you can attach files from Team Drive to SmartSheet by using the URL feature. Not 100% sure it works because my boss hasn't tried to access the files I attached. 

• sjwhiteford
    sjwhiteford ✭✭
    edited 02/28/18
    Options

Hi, 

Not sure if this thread is alive, but yeah, we would love to have team drive directly to smartsheet! 

We have just migrated everything over to google, and imagine my surprise when I couldn't access my team drive!

Edit: I note that my documents on the team drive are being shown, this will work for now :-) 

• Joachim Mund
    Joachim Mund ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I need the integration of Google Team Drive urgently.

This discussion has been closed.