Cannot Edit Blueprint

Options
MTustain
MTustain
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi,

Please see screenshot attached, I am unable to edit a Blueprint once created. Is there something I do not have access too?

I have been told there is a config sheet for the Blueprints, but I do not see this within Smartsheet (where I can also delete the Blueprint. Can someone explain to me how this works?

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @MTustain

I hope you're well and safe!

Click on the i and look at the bottom of the window showing on the right side of the screen.

Why do you want to delete the Blueprint?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• MTustain
    MTustain
    edited 05/26/22
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for your response!

Please see screenshot below, I am an additional lead within Control Center. Yet it still won't let me edit and I do not know where the config sheet is... I want to delete this Blueprint as it was simply a Test Blueprint but also need to be able to edit for future reference.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MTustain

You need to ask the Primary Lead to share you to the Config Sheet as an Admin, and then you can delete the Blueprint or ask the Primary Lead to delete the Blueprint.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.