ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

June User Groups you won’t want to miss in Healthcare and Control Center

Options
Kelsey Hayden
Kelsey Hayden Employee
edited 06/14/22 in Events

Welcome to Smartsheet User Groups! 

User Groups are a great way to showcase what you've done in Smartsheet, connect with others in your industry, share best practices with users in similar roles, and truly learn from one another.

Follow the Events Topic here in Community and you’ll be able to stay up to date with upcoming User Groups. We’ll be posting future sessions here monthly. You can also sign up on our User Groups page.

We have two upcoming events this month that you won't want to miss! 

6/22: Smartsheet Virtual User Group | Healthcare

• Our partner, Optimum Consultancy Services will review how users in the healthcare industry can integrate Smartsheet with other key systems, in order to easily automate workflows and centralize information. This will include showcasing low code integration options, Bridge by Smartsheet, the Smartsheet API and Smartsheet Event Reporting.
  • Q&A: Interact with our speaker and Smartsheet experts to answer any questions.

👉🏻 Register now

6/28: Smartsheet Virtual User Group | Control Center

• Hear from a Smartsheet Advance customer share how they're leveraging ControlCenter to manage their global QC department project & portfolio solutions.
  • Smartsheet's Consulting team will share how they partner with customers to build and deploy successful Control Center solutions.
  • Q&A: Interact with our speaker & Smartsheet experts in small breakout sessions.

👉🏻 Register now

Hear from Claire Sternoff and Kelsey Hayden, who run our User Groups, about why they love these sessions!

• “Being with our Smartsheet User Group Program is more than just learning about Smartsheet. It’s a place where you can share your innovative solutions, learn from other champions, and make new connections. I love being part of a program that fosters connections between our fellow Smartsheet rockstars!” - Claire Sternoff
  • “I love creating opportunities for our customers to come together to share insights and best practices. Seeing them discuss the unique ways they’re using the platform is truly inspiring, and I find myself learning something new each group! For our customer presenters, I love that they’re able to showcase their work, and I’m grateful that our program gives them the platform to do so.” - Kelsey Hayden

Hope you can join us! Can't attend live? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording of the sessions.

We want to hear from you! Let us know what you think in the comments: 👇🏻

1. What do you like most about attending user groups? How about the customer stories, breakout sessions, or product roadmap updates?
  2. If you haven't been to a User Group but want to attend, what would you want to talk about?