Can I get only rows which are modified recently ?

Options
DivyaP
DivyaP ✭✭
edited 06/28/22 in API & Developers

I need to get only rows which are modified. I am using rowSinceModified it is giving me result but is there any threshold limit for row? like maximum how many rows can we fetch in GET API call?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @DivyaP

I would use Get Sheet and the rowsModifiedSince parameter, which it sound like you're doing. This should filter the response to return only rows that have been modified since the date/time provided. (Date should be in ISO-8601 format.)

Are you receiving an incorrect result or an error message? If so, what language are you using and would you be able to post an example of your request?

Cheers,

Genevieve

• DivyaP
    DivyaP ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Genevieve P. ,

I am getting correct results ,but I am curious is there any threshold for the number of rows returned in API call?

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @DivyaP

That's a good question; I don't believe there's a threshold for a Sheet, other than the sheet's limitations (20,000 rows). The pageSize defaults to 100 rows per page, but you can increase this. In a Report, I believe the pageSize operation can return a maximum of 10,000 rows per request.

If you come across any issues, I would suggest reaching out to Smartsheet support with more details about your specific use-case and API request.

Thanks,

Genevieve