Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Option to Not Include Sheet Link on Notifications

Options
Kelly Moore
Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Frequently notifications are sent to users that do not have sheet access. It would be very useful to have the ability to select specific columns AND turn off the sheet link (that is prominently displayed). The 'MESSAGE ONLY' option works ok if you only have a small number of columns to include AND you aren't sending the attachments and comments. I need the option to specify which columns to send (that includes comments and attachments) and hide the sheet link. Or at least give me the option to position the sheet link at the bottom page (preferably in a small, non-descript font).

167 votes

On Roadmap · Last Updated

While we can't yet provide a timeframe for release, we're very happy to share that this is in our future plans.

Comments

• MaggieM
    MaggieM ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, yes we need this. It is leading to a substantial number of extra emails from people requesting access even though we say in the notification/automation you do not need to access the sheet. This also occurs when doing the generate document option.

• Hilbert Kok
    Hilbert Kok ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It would be very benefical if indeed we can select the attachement and leave out the sheet link. I'm getting a lot of access request from users, which i then need to reply to explaining that they will not get access to the databse. Frustrating for the user and too much workload for me to managae all these messages. Please consider to add the option.