Create alerts various dates

Options
Clover
Clover
edited 06/17/22 in Formulas and Functions

Hi all,

I am new here and this is probably such a simple query.

I have looked at some of the previous discussions and still cannot get my head around what I need to do.

I have created a basic marketing CRM. I want to create an alert for myself to remind me to call 7 days after an initial contact has been made for potential clients.

Secondly, I would like to create a second alert for existing client that will let me know if we haven't received any work from them for example the past 60 days.

Many thank yous in advance.

Best Answer

• Antonio de Sousa
    Antonio de Sousa ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

Ok, this is what I interpreted what you are doing on your CRM.

You have two type of accounts: Leads and Clients.

First you want to be notified to contact your lead, John 7 days after you first contacted him on the 17th of June. You can do this with workflow automation, and the logic should look like this.

On the second one you would like to be notified that it has been 60 days since you last received works from your client Mary. For this you make a similar reminder as the one above:

Just note that the condition has to be the account type is "Client"

Hope it helps,

Antonio

Answers

• Antonio de Sousa
    Antonio de Sousa ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

Ok, this is what I interpreted what you are doing on your CRM.

You have two type of accounts: Leads and Clients.

First you want to be notified to contact your lead, John 7 days after you first contacted him on the 17th of June. You can do this with workflow automation, and the logic should look like this.

On the second one you would like to be notified that it has been 60 days since you last received works from your client Mary. For this you make a similar reminder as the one above:

Just note that the condition has to be the account type is "Client"

Hope it helps,

Antonio

• Clover
    Options

Fantastic, thank you, Antonio!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!