How to access SCIM APIs?

Options
godson_john
edited 06/22/22 in API & Developers

I'm trying to access the API(https://scim.smartsheet.com/v2/users) by using the Token generated from an Enterprise account with system admin privileges. But, I'm getting an error response as shown below:

{

"schemas": [

"urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error"

],

"detail": "This feature is not enabled for your organization. Please contact your Customer Support Manager (CSM).",

"status": "403"

}

Kindly provide me with the instructions to get a valid response from SCIM endpoints.

Best Answer

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @godson_john,

By the looks of this, it seems like you are trying to integrate your Smartsheet account with Azure Active Directory or any other platform that requires the SCIM tenant URL via the API. As the error message received advises, this needs a specific feature activation and I would recommend discussing this with the relevant Customer Success Manager for your organization. If you'd need further advise or you can't get ahold of this representative, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

I hope this can be of help.

Cheers! 

Julio

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @godson_john,

By the looks of this, it seems like you are trying to integrate your Smartsheet account with Azure Active Directory or any other platform that requires the SCIM tenant URL via the API. As the error message received advises, this needs a specific feature activation and I would recommend discussing this with the relevant Customer Success Manager for your organization. If you'd need further advise or you can't get ahold of this representative, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

I hope this can be of help.

Cheers! 

Julio

• godson_john
    Options

Thanks, Julio.