Trouble with a four color symbols formula

Hello everyone,

If am trying to indicate project color status based on <TODAY() and TODAY(+x) for green, yellow, red and blue symbols. This is my formula-=IF(OR([Requested Go Live Date/Discontinue Service Date]@row]<=TODAY(+5) "Red", (OR([Requested Go Live Date/Discontinue Service Date]@row<=TODAY(+9) "Yellow",(OR([Requested Go Live Date/Discontinue Service Date]@row<=TODAY(+14))))) "Green", "Blue")

I can get the Green and Red working, but not the Yellow or Blue, so obviously something is wrong with my formula. Any thoughts?

I also have 2 Status and 2 Due Date columns based on the need for a due date faster than the standard turnaround time; "Requested Go Live Date/Discontinue Service Date" and "Expected Completion Date". There is a function that automatically fills in the "Expected Completion Date" with Date of Request +14 or 28, as appropriate, and I am using conditional formatting to turn the text white for the dates in the "Expected Completion Date" column when there is a date in the "Requested Go Live Date/Discontinue Service Date" column. What I can't turn white are the colored status symbol dots in the "Status Requested Go Live Date/Discontinue Service" and "Status Expected Completion Date" columns when they are not needed. Any suggestions on how to handle that?

Thanks so much,

Ashley

Best Answers

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!