Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Hidden sheets in a Resource View

vojteat
vojteat ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi

I have a Resource View and some resources are shown 150%, as they are mentioned in a long-forgotten sheet (displayed here as "Other sheet") that is not maintained anymore, not shared and the owner is unknown.

How can I figure out where this particular resource is used please?

Thanks

Attila

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

vojteat,

Option 1: Contact support (support@smartsheet.com)

Option 2: Start digging.

If you can, (if you can't - someone in your org can), download the Sheet Access Report (under Account | Account Admin | User Management). This is a list of all Sheets and Reports in the account and contains info like Owner and who the object is shared to.

You will be looking for a sheet you are NOT shared to, so that may narrow it down.

Craig

• vojteat
    vojteat ✭✭

Thank you, Craig for the quick reply!

I have no User Management option. I am contacting the company Smartsheet support as it might be a permission issues.

Attila

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Some in your org must be a SysAdmin.

They might be quicker as Smartsheet has an scheduled maintenance coming up on Saturday 2017-05-17

Craig

This discussion has been closed.