Cannot get last leg of symbols to work with my formula

Options

Hi guys,

I am adding the progress bar symbols into my sheet and I've got most of it working. I just cannot get that last logic check to work. Here's my formula;

=IFERROR( IF( AND( NOT( ISBLANK([Order Received]@row) ), ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row), ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row) ), "Quarter", IF( AND( NOT( ISBLANK([Order Received]@row) ), NOT( ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row) ), ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row) ), "Half", IF( AND( NOT( ISBLANK([Order Received]@row) ), NOT( ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row) ), NOT( ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row) ) ), "Three Quarter", IF( AND( NOT( ISBLANK([Order Received]@row) ), NOT( ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row) ), NOT( ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row) ), IF( [Chair Install Date Actual]@row <= [Today Helper]@row, TRUE, FALSE ) ), "Full", "Empty" ) ) ) ), "" )

The portion that is to give me the "FULL" progress bar is not working. Thoughts? Advice?

Best Answer

• Faaez Kamaal
    Faaez Kamaal ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

SOLVED! I had to bring the "FULL" condition to the top.

=IFERROR(IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row)), ([Chair Install Date Actual]@row <= [Today Helper]@row)), "Full", IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row), ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row)), "Quarter", IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row)), ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row)), "Half", IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row))), "Three Quarter", "Empty")))), "")

Answers

• Faaez Kamaal
    Faaez Kamaal ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

SOLVED! I had to bring the "FULL" condition to the top.

=IFERROR(IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row)), ([Chair Install Date Actual]@row <= [Today Helper]@row)), "Full", IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row), ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row)), "Quarter", IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row)), ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row)), "Half", IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Order Received]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Ship Date]@row)), NOT(ISBLANK([Chair Install Date Actual]@row))), "Three Quarter", "Empty")))), "")

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!