ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

Will ENGAGE 2022 be recorded or live streamed?

Options
DesireeJones
DesireeJones ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately I won't make it to ENGAGE 2022, but will there be any live streams that I could join? Or will any breakout sessions that will be recorded?

I don't see anything on the agenda just yet and I wanted to block out my calendar just in case.

Thank you so much! :)

Best Answer

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    edited 08/31/22 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @DesireeJones! There is no live virtual option for the duration of the event, however, the opening keynote will be live streamed and will also be made available post-event for on-demand viewing. A small number of breakout session recordings will also be made available following the conference at smartsheet.com/engage.

We'll also be updating the Events Topic here on Community so you can keep up with us as we're at the conference. Hope to see you here!

Answers

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    edited 08/31/22 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @DesireeJones! There is no live virtual option for the duration of the event, however, the opening keynote will be live streamed and will also be made available post-event for on-demand viewing. A small number of breakout session recordings will also be made available following the conference at smartsheet.com/engage.

We'll also be updating the Events Topic here on Community so you can keep up with us as we're at the conference. Hope to see you here!