ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Share and win a FREE pass to ENGAGE 2022 🎉

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 09/14/22 in Events

That's right - it's our second giveaway where you can win a free pass to ENGAGE 2022! We were so impressed with your sticker designs last time that we knew we had to do something else to get as many Community Members to ENGAGE as possible.

Hope you're in a sharing mood, because this giveaway is all about sharing on Community AND social media.

The details:

1) Share your "I'm Ready for ENGAGE" face on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter. Get creative! In the past, I've seen fist pumping, dance moves, big smiles - go with something authentically you.

I had to rep the the Smartsheet Overachievers in mine since they'll be all over ENGAGE telling their stories and if you can't tell, I'm just a bit excited about it!

2) Share the picture on social media with a sentence or two about what's most exciting to you about ENGAGE. When you share on social, make sure to use the #SmartsheetENGAGE tag so we can see it.

3) Post the picture, why you're excited, and a link to your social post under the Events Topic here on Community.

Your fellow Community Members will "Awesome" the ones they like best. Whoever gets the most "Awesomes" gets the free pass! 🎉

On your marks, get set, go! You have until Friday, September 16 to enter. Don't miss your chance to join us at the biggest Smartsheet event of the year!

See contest rules here:

Tags:

Comments