How do I get the API Access tab?

Options
jacobnelson
edited 09/14/22 in API & Developers

Hello,

I'm not seeing the API access tab in my settings - https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2482389-generate-API-key. We have an enterprise plan and I am a licensed user. Is there another setting or permissions that I need to get?

Thanks,

Jake

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @jacobnelson

It should be the bottom option on the left in your Personal Settings window:

If you were only recently given a license, I would recommend fully logging out of Smartsheet across all instances and then log in again - this may help refresh your Settings to show any new capabilities you have!

Let me know if that helped 🙂

Genevieve

• jacobnelson
    Options

Hi Genevieve,

I was given a license a week or two back. I've tried logging out of smartsheet and even did a restart of my machine but I still don't see the tab.

I have re-verified that we are on an enterprise plan:

I am a licensed user with admin permissions:

But still don't see the API Access tab:

Do I need additional access? Or is there something else I can check?

Thanks,

Jake

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @jacobnelson

Thank you for these screen captures! Since you're licensed on an Enterprise plan, you should definitely see the option to for API Access.

If you've already tried logging out of all instances of Smartsheet and logging back in, at this point I would recommend reaching out to Support. Please list all of the troubleshooting steps you've tried along with the screen captures above so they can check the back-end of your account for you.

Thanks!

Genevieve