ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Enter our giveaway to win your Free Conference Pass, and relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

Smartsheet in the Fall

L_123
L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 10/04/22 in Events

Every fall for over 4 years now I've noticed Smartsheet slowing down, workflows not working, sheets taking longer to load, alerts not coming, forms not submitting. I'm fairly convinced this is due to updates in the background of the platform, and I find it extremely frustrating as a user.

Just venting, if you have noticed this too please chime in. (also the discussion category dropdown doesn't let me select ideas so I put events)

Comments

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/07/22

Adding to this, I've had 2 workflows fail TODAY, that have been working for years without change sending alerts to dozens of users. This isn't a "oh, maybe it's running slow" issue, I have submissions that have been sitting for hours and no alerts.

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin

Thanks @L_123 for posting this, this is definitely not the autumnal vibe we want you to feel when it comes to Smartsheet! I've sent directly to our Product team.

• Nicole Tellez
    Nicole Tellez ✭✭✭✭

I think this is because there are usually a lot of updates that happen around ENGAGE and the updates affect the application when they move from a sandbox to a live environment. Having been a user of Smartsheet since 2014, I often notice more errors and down time with the solution during major changes and even when they change service providers. It can be painful, but I am glad they only happen during those times and not regularly.

• I've noticed some bugs too. Some of my form confirmations don't come through, and I'm trying to add two new hires to my account and haven't been able to.