Date Formulae to drive Automation

Gaurav Chauhan
Gaurav Chauhan ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Team,

I am trying to setup reminder for " 3rd Business day following Quarter End". However, cannot see this as an option.

hence, I have added a date column in my sheet and wish to write the date formulae to populate "3rd Business day following Quarter End" in a recurring manner.

So for 2022, it will be 5/10/2022. In 2023 Q1 it would be 04/01/2023

The subsequent 3 reminders would be 2 weeks after the 3rd biz day.

Can you suggest on how to formulate these dates so that automation can pick these date and send reminders out.

Best Answer

• Wilen FL
    Wilen FL ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Gaurav Chauhan

Option 1: Create one workflow per customized recurrence. This screenshot shows three days after the start of each quarter. Modify the 'Starts' date and the 'Repeat on' day to meet your goal.

Option 2: 'For the subsequent 3 reminders would be 2 weeks after the 3rd biz day.' This option uses the mentioned date field.

Help that it helps.

Answers

• Wilen FL
    Wilen FL ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Gaurav Chauhan

Option 1: Create one workflow per customized recurrence. This screenshot shows three days after the start of each quarter. Modify the 'Starts' date and the 'Repeat on' day to meet your goal.

Option 2: 'For the subsequent 3 reminders would be 2 weeks after the 3rd biz day.' This option uses the mentioned date field.

Help that it helps.