Need to create a mandatory sheet/ form for companywide to complete weekly.
It’s not a true time sheet as we just want to show leadership what products are getting worked on the most or less.
Unsure of the best way to approach this so was wondering if anyone had any ideas?
Each employee will need to submit a new sheet every week.
- Should I build one uber sheet for each person that contains all (52) weeks
- Should I build (52) individual sheets per person? (Seems like a lot of work)
Reporting: Is there a conditional I can write for my dashboard to show who hasn’t filled out their time sheet?
My sheet will have the following info-
- Name of person, department
- Drop down of projects
- Drop down of types of work
- Monday-Friday listed
- Total hours for the day
- Total hours for the week
- Notes column for projects that might need more context