Sheets to Reports - Possible bug discovered
Just sharing some items I discovered.
I have a master sheet and a report that feeds from that master sheet. I had a specific column set up as text/number data type with a formula in there to compute a "Yes" or "No". Those "Yes" and "No" fields were pulling into the report but not editable (since you can't edit formulas). Then I changed the data type from text/number to dropdown and kept the formula in there. Then suddenly the fields disappeared in the report. Not sure if this is intentional or a possible bug. I've since removed the formula and created a workflow automation to change the cell values while also allowing us to select a value from the dropdown.
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!