Utilizing Smartsheets as a CRM Tool

Options

Hello Smartsheets Community,

I hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!

Has anyone used Smartsheets as a CRM tool? I know that there is a Smartsheets CRM template, but I'm wanting to hear from anyone that has developed their own CRM within Smartsheets. We currently utilize Microsoft Dynamics for a CRM tool. To me it seems too clunky and we have to use a third party to make any changes or updates. We looked at Salesforce, but the cost is too expensive.

Would love to connect with anyone that's willing to talk about how they are using Smartsheets as a CRM.

All the best,

ANTHONY D’AMBROSIO

Sr. Program Manager – Window & Lifestyle

Sunbrella® 

Shop Sunbrella

Follow Sunbrella on Instagram

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Anthony DAmbrosio

I hope you're well and safe!

I've developed CRM solutions in Smartsheet for clients (Companies, Contacts, Deals, and more).

What are your requirements?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week & Happy New Year!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Anthony DAmbrosio
    Options

@Andrée Starå,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I am doing well and hope you are. Our requirements are, but not limited to the followings:

1. Contact information
    2. Call modeling
    3. Dealer profiles
    4. Brands they carry
    5. How big (size) of dealer / number of stores
    6. Potential opportunities

Would like to be able to determine what our opportunity is based on brands they carry. Would also like for our customer service team to be able to have access so if a dealer was to call, they can search by who is calling and see notes about that particular person.

I would say that we are in the beginning stages and are open to any and all possibilities. Hope this helps.

All the best,

ANTHONY D’AMBROSIO

Sr. Program Manager – Window & Lifestyle

Sunbrella® 

Shop Sunbrella

Follow Sunbrella on Instagram