Error 1012 Required object attribute(s) are missing from your request: sheets, (Control Center)

Options
Brucey
Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 01/17/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi

I'm getting the above error. I am attempting to add a new report from the template folder to all projects and it's not working.

Most of my tests seem to be working great but when I run the global update I am getting this error.

Full error : Error 1012 Required object attribute(s) are missing from your request: sheets, workspaces

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Brucey

I've seen this specific error before in two scenarios:

1. There was no data present in the report

2. The source sheet is empty (for example, the sheet that feeds the report is an optional template and was not selected in the set-up process)

Let me know if checking either of this has helped! If not, I would recommend reaching out to Support through the Support Portal with screen captures or a screen recording, including all of the details of your new report and set-up.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Brucey
    Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @Genevieve P. thank you,

I think the issue is that I'm trying to add a new report entirely using global updates and this isn't a feature of control centre.

I found a work around by adding the specific update to another sheet and adding the column to an existing report via global updates.

Thanks for your help,