Proofing Review Request

Options
Astazio
Astazio ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello,

I am starting to test out the new Proofing functionality and was wondering if there are permission level limitations on who can send out the "Set up Review Request"? We have some people who are admins and some who are not who would use proofing. I want to make sure anyone can send out a review request, but wasn't sure if it was restricted to only certain permission levels. 

Thanks,

Jeremy

Comments

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi Jeremy,

Any licensed user with Owner, Admin or Editor permissions can upload a proof for review - this includes sending out the "Set up Review Request". Users who have Viewer permission will not be able to send out a review request. You can read more about this in our Help Center, here

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Jeremy,

To add. The proofing feature is available with Business and Enterprise plans.

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• BrianBosché
    Options

Hi Jeremy,

I'm the product manager for proofing so wanted to follow up as well. You can also use our new Adobe Creative Cloud integration with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign with proofing where licensed Owners, Admins, and Editors can upload and send out review requests from proofing all within an Adobe extension. Let me know if you would be interested in using that!

Thanks,

Brian

• Bradley Durham
    edited 01/30/20
    Options

@BrianBosché

We just became aware that smartsheet has integrated proofing. I am very interested in an Adobe CC integration.

What do I need to do to access that feature or plugin?

Thanks

Bradley Durham